Drawing Flanges offered by our company, are commonly used for industrial, commercial, and institutional application. These flanges are steel pipe flanges are available in variety of styles and pressure classes. They are used in wide variety of hazardous waste management technologies where great resistance to corrosion is required. Our Drawing Flanges also provide easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification. Flanges are usually welded or screwed. These flanges are placed on pipe and fillet welded from both inside and outside.
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105, ASTM A 181
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A 182, GR F1, F11, F22, F5, F9, F91
- Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 & 500, inconel 600 & 625, incolloy 800, 825, hastelloy C22,C276
- Copper Alloys : Copper, Brass & Gunmetal
- Size : 1/8" NB TO 48"NB.
- Class : 150#, 300#,400 #,600#,900#, 1500# & 2500 #
- ANSI : ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48
- DIN : DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636, DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673
SHOP NO. 27A PLOT 27/29, GROUND FLOOR, Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037400569